Los Angeles Harbor College is fully accredited by the Accrediting Commission for Community and Junior Colleges (ACCJC)of the Western Association of Schools and Colleges (WASC), an institutional accrediting body recognized by The Commission of Recognition of Post-Secondary Accreditation and the U.S. Department of Education. The college’s last reports were the 2012 Self Evaluation Study and the 2013 Follow-Up Report. The college is currently organizing its 2015 Mid-Term Report.
- 2015 Mid-Term Report
- ACCJC Letter of Affirmation of Accreditation
- 2013 Follow-Up Report
- LA Harbor Follow-Up 2013 Team Report
- Los Angeles Harbor College's 2012 Self-Evaluation Report
- 2012 Self Evaluation Study
- LA Harbor College 2012 Final Report