STUDENT SUCCESS &
Assessment & Testing
The Assessment Center provides placement testing services to all new matriculating, continuing, and returning students.
Follow the link to make an appointment.
- For appointment tests, students must have an appointment in the system
- Bring government issued identification (State ID, Drivers License, Passport)
- Have LAHC student identification number
- Make sure to arrive at least 30 minutes before the test starts
- Any accommodations must be arranged in advanced with SPS
- Be prepared to receive an orientation for the first hour of assessment
Students are only allowed to assess every six months.
For any walk-in testing students will not be permitted begin testing within the last hour of the testing period.
Once a test is started students have to complete the test or the test will be invalidated and a student will not be able to retest until six months later.
Electronic devices including calculators are not allowed in the testing lab. All cellular devices must be shut off in the lab.
*The Assessment Center does not send student test results to other institutions.
Frequently Asked Questions