Cap & Gowns (Academic Regalia - Purchase ASAP!)
Available in the Seahawk Shop (Bookstore). Visit their website for their business hours of operation.
Graduation Rehearsal will take place on Monday, June 6 at 3 pm in the gymnasium. Not Mandatory but highly encouraged! Updated 5/4/22. Watch Social Media for a video - stay tuned!
Campus Directions and Map
Parking & Public Transportation
The following options are available:
Tickets are not required! Guests, family, and friends are welcome to attend. Seating is on a first-come, first-served basis. Please inform your guests of the following:
- Guest with balloons will be asked to return them to their vehicles.
- Saving of seats will not be permitted.
- Taking pictures in the aisles or in front of the stage will not be permitted.
Persons with Disabilities
There will be designated areas for persons with disabilities. More information to come.
Due to Fire Safety Regulations strollers will not be allowed in the general audience seating.
Professional photographers from Grad Images will be taking your picture as you enter and walk across the stage to receive your diploma. Make sure to follow the instructions below to ensure your special moment is captured and memorialized for perpetuity:
- Start at the Check-in table where you will receive your name card.
- Fill our both sides of the card.
- Hand your card to the Grad Images to the announcer as you walk on stage.
- The backside of the card has the phonetic spelling of your name, which will be used to announce your name.
- Grad Images will then use the name card information to communicate with you directly. Make sure to fill in your complete information. PRINT CLEARLY, so that your name and address can be read easily.
Commencement Committee Announcement
The Los Angeles Harbor College Commencement Committee has been working hard to make sure your Graduation is a memorable one. Please help us by asking your family and guests to follow all directions given by all college and safety personnel. Their cooperation is greatly appreciated.