Skip to main content
Main Content for Tab Navigation.
- Children must be 2 to 4 years of age.
- Children must qualify for the State Preschool Grant Program, both by age and income.
- The first priority is given to children that are four (4) years of age.
- Students at Los Angeles Harbor College have priority.
- Fees are based on a sliding scale which is determined by the number in the family and the family's gross income.
- Grant-eligible children may be able to attend at no charge or for a minimal hourly/daily family fee.
- Please fill out the application below and email it to email@example.com
- Enrollment Application 21-22.pdf
- the following are the requirements to be sent with the application print out of classes (if a student) * proof of income (all paystubs for the month) * if you receive TANF, Cash Aid, or Cal Works * verification of family size (birth certificates for all dependents under 18, lease agreement, or divorce papers with custody agreement)