To Create Your Account:
- Go to grammarly.com/enterprise/signup
- Provide your name, @lahc.edu or student.laccd.edu email, and set up a password.
- Check your inbox for the email and click on the activation link.
If you already have a free Grammarly account associated with your institutional email:
- Log out of your individual account https://auth.grammarly.com/logout_redirect.
- Go to https://www.grammarly.com/enterprise/signin and log in to your account again.
- Check your email (Inbox and spam folder) for a confirmation email and click the link inside. It will redirect you to the right page for the next step.
Download the Apps
To make sure you get the most out of Grammarly, we have some additional helpful features for Microsoft Word, Internet browsers, emails, and the desktop! You can install all components at https://app.grammarly.com/apps.